- Install the latest PHANTOMfuse version from here.
- Check the log (PHANTOMfuse -> Help -> Debug -> Show Logfile)
- Check your network settings -> correct IP address and Subnet Mask
- Disable your Firewall
- Check power supply of CineStation® IV and Thunderbolt to 10GbE adapter
- Check if CineMag® is inserted properly
- Check your external connections / interfaces / cables
- Restart your computer
- Check your network activity and functionality
- Check if the driver for your external Thunderbolt to 10GbE adapter or internal Ethernet card is installed properly
If these steps did not help, please send us a detailed error description together with the log files found in ~/Library/Logs/PHANTOMfuse/ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(In the Finder Go menu, choose Go to Folder… or press ⇧⌘G and paste in the path to get to the log file location.)